29 September 2010

City Clerk Alissa Walser in Argentina: "I know the picture was clear,"

 Walser writer: "The story is so little discussed" (Photo: A. Buxhoeveden)

Argentina holds the treasures - and questions. What is the writer Alissa Walser as city clerk of the Goethe-Institut investigated. The passion of the tango, and the establishment of the Argentines on indigenous peoples and nature. A conversation about the history, dance and the big picture.Ms. Walsh, Argentines are known for their passion. Where have you met?Well, the tango! I was lucky it took me a night of tango in Buenos Aires. We were in a beautiful place - with pillars Art Nouveau cafe lounge. You just go out on a normal working day and night to pay a small entrance fee. Like all ages to dance tango together very happy.You have been invited by the Goethe-Institut as city clerk. He changed his own view, like a job?No, not at least try to leave. I am an author and travel, of course, as such. Of course, one has in mind, which is the creation of a newspaper. But I do not specifically write about it. to take notes is, for me anyway to life as breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment